Success is a relative term but a lucrative job offer is expected by almost every individual at this stage. If money is something that drives you in life, a high paying job must be your dream. And if you think that people who get big fat cheques are only IIT or IIM, you’re wrong. If you go after some unconventional upcoming job options and and work badass for it, you can be that person too.
Here we have listed out some highest paying jobs of the year, which can encourage you to look into it further.
- Growth Hacker – One of the newest profession that has witnessed growth in a very short time. Growth hacking is a concept of bringing in rapid growth in multiple areas & try various methods by experimentation across marketing channels and product development. It simply helps to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow a business.
Salary range: Rs 60,000 to Rs 3 lakhs a month
- Social Media Manager – If you’re addicted to FB/Instagram/Twitter, etc., then this ain’t a bad thing, and no, you’re not wasting precious time. This one’s a booming career option, and it’s picking up like crazy in India. Everything nowadays is about marketing, branding, packaging and this job profile helps build a social image. And you need a social media manager pretty much everywhere–from a restaurant to an online news agency.
Salary range: Rs 30,000 to Rs 3 lakhs a month
- SEO Analyst – A SEO Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining the health of the company’s website. SEO Analyst works towards keeping the website most informative and easily available for both the audience searching it and related business on the web and also for the search engines. It’s a combined job of a social media manager and a growth hacker and every start-up who wants to expand, unfailingly hires a SEO analyst.
Salary range: Rs 30,000 to Rs 1 lakh a month
- App Developer – From a child to a grown-up individual, everyone is making use of mobile applications and that’s why mobile application development is the most popular and expanding choice among technological career choices. Also, the amount of money that technology industry can offer is very pretty, so it’s totally worth your while.
Salary range: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh a month.
- Blogger – Due to major internet penetration, blogging is soon becoming a well-known profession. Big companies are now understanding the importance of bloggers as brand influencer, and they have a dedicated team for blogger outreach. Just from the comfort of their homes, many hobby bloggers have attained a celebrity status by achieving huge following in the form of blog traffic and social media reach.
Salary range: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1.7 lakh a month
We all want to become successful and have an affluent lifestyle. And first step is research and knowledge. Let us know in the comments below, if this helped you.