The scorching Delhi summer is here. The rise in temperature directly translates into ridiculously rising electricity bills. The air-conditioner at your home and office does a mediocre job of cooling the sweaty atmosphere. But don’t let the heat pull you down.
Here are 5 awesome ways to beat the Delhi heat:
- COOL DOWN AT A POOL PARTY: One of the must- do crazy things in the summer should be chilling at a kick-ass pool party. A fun way to celebrate the season with your friends, places like Aquaden and I-Kandy, Gurgaon are some of the options available to Delhites.
- ICE SKATING: Instead of complaining about the weather, go out and ice skate at iSkate, India’s first natural ice-skating rink. Located inside Ambience Mall, the charges are well below 400 bucks for a one-hour fifteen-minutes session.
WHERE : 6th Floor, Ambience Mall, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
- CHILL AT DELHI’S COOLEST BAR: One of its kind, Freeze Ice Bar in Delhi has everything made of-as the name suggests- ice! The walls, sculptures, sofas, counters- and chairs too! Not to forget the awesome music played and the fun-filled karaoke nights.
WHERE: 1st Floor, City Square Mall, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
- WATER PARKS: The quintessential trip to a water park with your family or friends. Delhi has some amazing water-parks like Adventure Island and World of Wonders.
- LOITER AROUND MALLS: Or you could just go to a mall and chill. Free air-conditioning… what more does one need?!