Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing. – Warren Dennis
With the sheer number of businesses that are coming up daily, it might seem obvious that developing one’s managerial aptitude and skills is the best course of action that can be taken at this point. However, this also means that a vast number of people are going for what is pretty much the same-old management degree, leading to a situation where the field of management has become excessively populated.
So, to stand out from the pack, it is of the essence to ensure that a person who wants to secure their future in the job market is actively seeking out ways to specialise in a particular aspect of management. While this might seem like a person is purposely bottling themselves in a specific niche, the fact of the matter is that this old mentality couldn’t be further away from the truth. Through a specialised management program, not only will you develop your fundamental management skills, but you will also figure out how a specific aspect of the industry works as well – a fragment of knowledge that can prove to be crucial when it comes to securing your future in the job market.
UPES has identified this need for constant specialisation and has actively seen to it that management students are provided with a bevy of choices that will allow them to develop their skill sets in the areas of interest that appeal to them the most. There are five courses in particular that we feel encompasses this mentality completely.
- MBA Human Resources Management: If an organisation is thought of as a vehicle, then the employees can be considered as the fuel which helps run the engine. And – as is the case with any vehicle – one needs to practice efficient fuel management so that the machine doesn’t end up wasting this precious resource. Similarly, by educating themselves with the fundamentals of Human Resource Management, these individuals will improve their overall appeal in the job market since the organisation would want to hire people who can improve their overall productivity by maintaining a content and productive workforce.
- MBA Business Analytics: As technology has developed over time, businesses are accumulating vast volumes of data – in fact, most companies don’t even know what’s the best course of action to take with all this information. This MBA course in Business Analytics will help make students a perfect fit for these organisations, since they will understand how to analyse this data and figure out the optimal way to implement new business processes and improve existing ones.
- MBA Aviation Management: The aviation industry is continuously going strong as one of the most reliable and profitable sectors around. This course will help bridge the gap between the management industry and aviation industry and open up one’s career options considerably.
- MBA Power Management: Another industry that has grown into an absolute powerhouse (no pun intended) has to be the power sector, and it goes without saying that an MBA in Power Management will help an individual considerably in the long run.
- MBA Oil and Gas Management: One might argue that the increasing interest in other sources of energy (such as electric and solar) means that the Oil & Gas industry is quickly becoming a thing of the past. However, the fact of the matter is that this industry is still going strong as of right now, with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. So, an MBA degree in Oil and Gas management will open up a lot of doors in the job industry for students who choose to go for this course.
The above courses are just a few of the many specialisations that UPES enables through a combination of the fundamental principles of management and niche teachings in various areas of interest. These courses will prove to be incredibly helpful in the long run when it comes to securing a reliable future in the job market.