University Express is a digital media platform for the youth to engage and express!
University Express is one of the largest digital community for youth. We are spread across major digital platforms and own multiple properties under each platform. We believe in building community through content and hence we provide engaging and useful content to the students in the form of latest campus news, happenings in the city, events, opinions and meaningful stories. Since our inception in 2012, we’ve partnered with 700+ youth events; published 2500+ stories; created a social media community of over 120,000; served global brands across 3 continents and we reach out to a little over a million students each month.
- Quality instead of quantity: We hire a limited number of really dedicated students. One has to be very strong in terms of work commitment before trying to seek a position at University Express.
- Ability over experience: We prefer people who possess a very high ability to work. It doesn’t matter if you are new to the field. What does matter is your drive to perform.
- We have a flexible and friendly work culture. We believe that challenges are to be faced, so why don’t we face them with some fun? Since we are a virtual organisation, we operate mostly from home. However, we meet up once in a week at a cafe or our office in Gurgaon/Bengaluru.
Also, we love to make people sing!
INTERNSHIP: CONTENT MARKETING
Note: This role only for college students and is completely work-from-home, but may require you to attend weekly meetings.
About the program
- This 3 months long program, enables you to enter as an intern and learn to build things from scratch.
- You’ll get hands on experience with content creation, content distribution, digital marketing and community building.
- After successful completion of the program, you become eligible to be a part of our core team and lead a dynamic team.
WHY OPT FOR THIS PROGRAM?
- We are one of the most prominent and loved youth community in the country.
- Your work will get recognized by an engaged community of millions of readers across our platforms and some of the greatest companies/institutions.
- You’ll get access to our associated events, fests and workshops.
- You’ll get an access to our A-Network which includes our former team-mates who are currently associated with top organisations of the world like Google, EY, PwC, McKinsey, BCG to name a few. A-Network also helps you connect with former UEites who are currently studying in top institutions like Yale, Oxford, IIMs, ISB, JNU etc. A-Network allows you to build network, take professional guidance and learn from their experiences.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with some of the top entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts and excessive peer-to-peer learning.
- Certificate and assistance in the form of Letter of Recommendation for higher studies/ jobs upon successful completion of your tenure.
- Free food, stipend and other perks.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV along with a statement of purpose (stating why you want to be a part of this program?) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your profile gets shortlisted, you’ll be called for a face to face/ Skype interview.
- Last date to apply: 29th June 2017
For queries, if any, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com!